• We sell the Cheapest Used Textbooks.
• Earn an Additional 5% on Buyback Referrals.
• Textbooks that qualify for buyback must be in
Very Good Condition
• Instructor’s Edition or International Edition Textbooks do not qualify for buyback.
You must be logged in to Prepbooks.
If you don't yet have a Prepbooks Account, click
, and proceed to register.
Congratulations, your Transaction was Successfull
Please, you must ship the textbook to the following address:
3715 Northcrest Rd Suite 22
Atlanta, GA 30340
An email was sent to you with the transaction details.
Please print it and include it in your shipment.
Your textbooks must be postmarked by USPS Media Mail within 7 days
in order for us to guarantee the amount on your transaction.
If more than 7 days have passed, then you will have to repeat the
transaction and include the new confirmation email in your shipment.
- Textbook that is in Great or Excellent Condition. This means it has very minimal wear and tear.
- No Loose, Damaged, or Missing Pages
- No Broken Binding or Spine
- No Missing Discs or CDs
- No Tears, Water Damage or other Obvious Damage
- Minimal Underlining/Highlighting/Writing of text is ok
- If the condition of a textbook is different than what is listed above, then we reserve to adjust the price or return the textbooks at owner’s expense.